Commonwealth Constitution Bill : convention and referendums
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1901
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1901, no. C 3
GP V 1901 no. C 3
"Return to an order of the House, dated 27th June, 1901, for - a return showing - 1. The cost of holding the elections for the delegates to the Federal Convention, 1897. 2. The cost of taking the referendum on the Commonwealth Constitution Bill, in June 1898. 3. The cost of taking the second referendum, in July, 1899"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 20th December, 1901"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act Published: (1900)
- Report to Parliament on the Australian Constitutional Convention : an assessment of the 1985 Brisbane plenary session : the convention generally and its future : ordered to be printed / Published: (1986)
- Official record of the proceedings and debates of the National Australasian Convention, held in the Parliament House, Sydney, New South Wales, in the months of March and April 1891 Published: (1891)
- Report to Parliament on the Australian Constitutional Convention : issues before the 1985 plenary session : ordered to be printed / Published: (1985)
- Official record of the debates of the Australasian Federal Convention held at Parliament House, Melbourne, 20th January to 17th March 1898 Published: (1898)