|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Fitzpatrick, William Francis Joseph F., 1854-1940|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1901
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1901, no. C 1
GP V 1901 no. C 1
"Return to an order of the House, dated 24th July, 1901, for - a return showing the amount of capital expenditure incurred by the constructing and existing lines branches of the Railway Department respectively for the five years ending 30th June, 1901"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 25th July, 1901"
"W. F., Acting Commissioner"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Cost of railways and other public works, 1886 to 1895 Published: (1896)
- Statement dated the twelfth day of July one thousand eight hundred and ninety, by the Victorian Railways Commissioners, showing their estimate of the cost of the constructing the proposed new lines of railway, and of the traffic and other returns likely to be derived therefrom Published: (1890)
- Railways constructed under the butty-gang system Published: (1896)
- Railway construction : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the cases, if any, where the rate per mile for the construction of railway lines has been exceeded by the Department, and the authority under which such excess money was paid Published: (1880)
- Victorian Railways : estimated expenditure for the construction of railways during the year 1859 pursuant to Act 21 Vic. No. 38 Published: (1859)