Report from the Select Committee Upon the Administration of the Lands Department with Reference to Grazing Licences : together with the proceedings of the Committee, appendices, and minutes of evidence
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Select Committee Upon the Administration of the Lands Department with Reference to Grazing Licences|
|Other Authors:||Bennett, George Henry, 1850-1908, Bowser, John, Sir, 1856-1936, Cameron, James, 1846-1922, Duffy, John Gavan, 1844-1917, Duggan, Daniel Joseph, 1855-1910, Harris, Joseph, 1833-1925, Madden, Frank, Sir, 1847-1921|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1903
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1902-03, no. D 1
GP V 1902/03 no. D 1 (3.0 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 11th February, 1903"
Committee comprised: Mr Bennett, Mr Bowser, J. Cameron, Mr Gavan Duffy, Mr Duggan, J. Harris and Mr Madden.
xvii, 51p. ; 33cm.
- Crown lands pastoral leases : copy despatch from His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor to the Right Honorable the Secretary of State : together with its enclosures Published: (1854)
- Crown lands pastoral leases Published: (1854)
- Crown lands : order in Council relating to occupation Published: (1855)
- Crown lands in settled district between Glenelg River and Fitz Roy River : return to address, Mr. Henty, 5th December, 1854 Published: (1854)
- Pastoral tenants of the Crown : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 8th August 1877 for - a return showing - (1.) The number of acres occupied by the pastoral tenants of the Crown in this country, the total amount received by the State as rent for the same, the average rate of rent per acre, the assessed grazing capacity of the runs, the number of horses, cattle and sheep paid for by these tenants, the number of horses, cattle and sheep depastured on these runs and the value of the produce obtained from the same for each year from 1867 to 1876 inclusive : showing also the number of persons employed by these tenants in each year during the same period (2.) The total amount received by the State in rent or fees for the entry upon or use of Crown lands in this country for each and every purpose, together with the area occupied excepting the sums received from and the area occupied by pastoral tenants and also excepting the sums received from selectors towards the purchase money of their selections and the area occupied be the same for each year from 1867 to 1876 inclusive : showing also the number of persons engaged or employed upon these holdings in each year during the same period Published: (1877)