Treasurers' Conference : states debts, transferred properties, immigration, etc., 5th February to 12th February, 1904
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Premier (1902-1904 : Irvine)|
|Other Authors:||Treasurers' Conference, Davies, John Mark, Sir, 1840-1919, Turner, George, Sir, 1851-1916, Holder, Frederick William, Sir, 1850-1909, Garran, Robert, Sir, 1867-1957, Forrest, John, Sir, 1847-1918, Western Australia. Premier (James)|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1904
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1904, no. 37
GP V 1904 no. 37 (5.5 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Victoria was represented by W. H. Irvine (Premier and Treasurer) and J. M. Davies (Attorney-General and Solicitor-General).
Appendix A comprises of a Memorandum by the Commonwealth Treasurer (George Turner) upon the consolidation of the public debts of Australia, tabulated statements A to K, and a Memorandum re federalization of state debts by Sir Frederick William Holder.
Appendix A1 comprises of a Memorandum by the Minister of State for Home Affairs (John Forrest) upon the payment for properties transferred to the Commonwealth under the Constitution Act (including tabulated statements A and B) and Draftsman's Memorandum Upon Clauses 45 and 46 of the Property Acquisition Bill 1901 by R. R. Garran (Parliamentary Draftsman).
Appendix B comprises of a Memorandum from the Honorable the Premier of Western Australia (Walter James) to the Honorable the Colonial Treasurer of Western Australia upon the encouragement of immigration to Australia.
Appendix B1.: Resolution adopted by the States Treasurers 11th February 1904.
160p. ; 33cm.
- Report of proceedings of the Conference between the Commonwealth and State Ministers, held at Hobart, February, 1905 Published: (1905)
- Report of proceedings of Conference of State Premiers respecting Commonwealth Government's financial proposals held at Premier's Office and State Parliament House, Melbourne, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd June, 1926 Published: (1926)
- Report of the resolutions, proceedings and debates of the Treasurers' Conference, May 1914, State Parliament House Melbourne Published: (1914)
- Report of the resolutions, proceedings and debates of the Inter-State Conference, held at Melbourne, October 1906 : together with appendices Published: (1906)
- Report of the agreement, resolutions, proceedings and debates of the Inter-State Conference held at Melbourne August 1909 : together with appendix Published: (1909)