Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners on the rolling-stock, way and works and stores, Melbourne 31st March 1904 /
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Tait, Thomas James, Sir, 1864-1940, Fitzpatrick, William Francis Joseph F., 1854-1940, Hudson, Charles, 1853-1909|
Melbourne : Government Printer, 1904
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1904, no. 28
GP V 1904 no. 28
"Thos. Tait, Chairman, W. Fitzpatrick, Commissioner, C. Hudson, Commissioner"
14p. ; 33cm.
- Public Works Temporary Advances Act 1883 : railway rolling-stock and permanent-way - estimate of expenditure : estimate of expenditure which the Board of Land and Works proposes to incur during the year ending 30th June 1883 under the abovementioned Act Published: (1883)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on proposed expenditure under Railway Loan Application Act, no. 3557 (new locomotive erecting shop at Newport Workshops) : together with minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1928)
- Locomotives constructed at Newport Workshops Published: (1910)
- Railway rolling stock Published: (1886)
- Railway workshops at inland depôts : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 26th November 1885 for the memorandum of the Railways Commissioners on the question of workshops at inland depôts for the repair of locomotive engines and other rolling stock Published: (1885)