Report of the Secretary and Inspector for the year 1903
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. for Neglected Children and Reformatory Schools|
|Other Authors:||Davis, William, b. 1846, Wilson, Jane Van Coolen, b. 1844, Kennedy, Mary V., Watson, Lilian M., Trudgeon, L., Faris, Mary S., Lane, Clara, Cowden, Annie, O'Shea, Mary A., Fitzgerald, N., Duffy, John Gavan, 1844-1917, O'Donnell, Edward, 1847-1933, Hagan, James, Mornana, Michael, O'Callaghan, H., Bray, James H., Groom, W., McAskell, M., Brebner, A., McMahon, Peter, Millane, James Joseph, Dennison, Clara, Davison, Frances|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1904
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1904, no. 22
GP V 1904 no. 22
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to acts 54 Vict. No. 1121 Section 10 and No. 1079 Section 320"
"W. Davis, Secretary"
Includes Reports on Schools from Jane Wilson (Matron, Receiving Depots, Royal Park, for Boys and Girls), Mary V. Kennedy (Provincial Superioress, Industrial School, Abbotsford, for Roman Catholic Girls), Lilian M. Watson (Matron, Training Home For Protestant Girls, East Melbourne), L. Trudgeon (Matron, Mintaro Reformatory for Protestant Girls, Monnegatta), Mary S. Faris (Matron, St. Ann's Reformatory for Protestant Girls, Heywood), C. Lane (Matron, Riddell's Creek Reformatory for Protestant Girls), Annie Cowden (Matron, Sub-reformatory at Murrumbeena for Protestant Girls), Mary O'Shea (Superioress, Oakleigh Reformatory for Roman Catholic Girls), N. Fitzgerald, John Gavan Duffy, Edward O'Donnell, James Hagan, Michael Mornana, H. O'Callaghan (Visiting Committee), James H. Bray (Superintendent, Bayswater Reformatory for Protestant Boys), W. Groom (Superintendent, Excelsior Reformatory for Boys, Brighton), M. McAskell (Superintendent, Wandin Yallock Reformatory for Protestant Boys), A. Brebner (Superintendent, Kingsbury Reformatory at Newstead for Protestant Boys), Peter McMahon (Superintendent, Straight View Reformatory at Harcourt for Roman Catholic Boys), J. J. Millane (Superintendent, Mount Paradise Reformatory at Pakenham for Roman Catholic Boys), Clara Dennison (Matron, Albion Home, Glenroy, for Protestant Girls (Neglected)), James H. Bray (Superintendent, Bayswater Homes for Protestant Boys (Neglected)) and Frances Davison (Correspondent, Geelong Boarding-out Committee).
12p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Acting-Secretary and Inspector for the year 1905 / Published: (1906)
- Department for Neglected Children and Reformatory Schools : report of the Secretary and Inspector for the year 1907 Published: (1908)
- Department for Neglected Children and Reformatory Schools : report of the Secretary and Inspector for the year 1908 Published: (1909)
- Department for Neglected Children and Reformatory Schools : report of the Secretary and Inspector for the year 1909 Published: (1910)
- Department for Neglected Children and Reformatory Schools : report of the Secretary and Inspector for the year 1902 Published: (1903)