Licensed premises voluntarily closed since 1885 :
|Other Authors:||Morrison, George Cowie, 1857-1937|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Acting Government Printer, 1906
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1906, C-no. 4
GP V 1906 no. C 4
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 21st December 1906"
"G. C. Morrison"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Proclamations under Licensed Publicans Act : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 14th August 1878 for a return showing (1.) The number of proclamations issued under the 44th section of the Act No. 566 since the said Act came into operation and the date of each (2.) The names of the localities affected by such proclamations (3.) The number of new licenses issued in each locality under the said proclamations (4.) The special circumstances which induced the action taken in each locality (5.) The name of the responsible Minister who tendered the advice in each case on which a proclamation was issued Published: (1878)
- Licenses for sale of spirits : return to address Mr. Myles 28th October 1853 Published: (1854)
- Public House Licensing Acts Amendment Bill Published: (1854)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Sale of Liquors Laws : with proceedings of Committee, evidence, appendix, and draft bill Published: (1855)
- Public houses : gold fields : petition : to the Honorable the Legislative Council of the Colony of Victoria in Council assembled : the petition of a meeting of the citizens of Melbourne and other inhabitants of this Colony, at the Temperance Hall, Melbourne, on Tuesday the 25th day of October 1853, convened by the Right Worshipful the Mayor of Melbourne Published: (1853)