Report of proceedings of the Conference between the Commonwealth and State Ministers, held at Hobart, February, 1905
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Premier (1904-1909 : Bent)|
|Other Authors:||Conference of Commonwealth and State Premiers, Davies, John Mark, Sir, 1840-1919, Swinburne, George, 1861-1928|
Tasmania : John Vail, Government Printer, 1905
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1905, no. 29
GP V 1905 no. 29 (7.5 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Excellency the Governor"
Victorian delegates to the Conference: Thomas Bent (Premier and Minister of Railways), J. M. Davies (Attorney-General and Solicitor-General) and George Swinburne (Minister of Water-supply and Agriculture)
ix, 178,  p. : fold. col. ill., fold. col. map ; 33cm.
- Report of proceedings of Conference of State Premiers respecting Commonwealth Government's financial proposals held at Premier's Office and State Parliament House, Melbourne, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd June, 1926 Published: (1926)
- Report of proceedings of Conference of Commonwealth and State Ministers held at Parliament House, Melbourne, June, 1927, and at Parliament House, Sydney, July, 1927 Published: (1927)
- Conference of Commonwealth and State Premiers and Ministers : report of the debates : together with agenda papers, minutes of proceedings, and appendices, Sydney, April, 1906 Published: (1906)
- Report of the resolutions, proceedings and debates of the Premiers' Conference (with Ministers of Lands) held at Melbourne January 1917 (adjourned from December 1916) Published: (1917)
- Report of the resolutions, proceedings and debates of the Inter-State Conference, held at Melbourne, October 1906 : together with appendices Published: (1906)