Fifteenth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Bailes, Alfred Shrapnell, 1849-1928, Graham, George, 1838-1922, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Acting Government Printer, 1906
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1906, no. 19
GP V 1906 no. 19
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict., No. 1177), Section 18"
Committee comprised: William Henry Embling, Donald Melville, Alfred Shrapnell Bailes, George Graham (Chairman), Peter McBride, and Edward Coughlan Warde.
7p. ; 33cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed direct railway from Melbourne to Collingwood Published: (1897)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question whether the Lilydale to Yarra Junction Railway should be constructed on a broad or narrow gauge : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1897)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the financial results of the Alexandra railway Published: (1917)
- Fifteenth report of the Custodian. Published: (1991)
- Fifteenth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1857)