Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the proposed railway to Dartmoor and towards Mount Gambier
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Graham, George, 1838-1922, Bailes, Alfred Shrapnell, 1849-1928, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Acting Government Printer, 1906
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1906, Railways Standing Committee report no. 4
GP V 1906 Railways Standing Committee report no. 4
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 14th November 1906"
BOUND IN 1906 VOLUME 1 p. [849-859]
Committee comprised: G. Graham (Chairman), A. S. Bailes, W. H. Embling, P. McBride, D. Melville and E. C. Warde.
11p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Royal Commission on Border Railways : together with minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1911)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed railway from Jeparit towards Albacutya : together with appendices Published: (1898)
- Publicans Law Amendment Bill : petition to the Honorable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly of Victoria in Parliament assembled : the petition of the members and adherents of John Knox's congregation Melbourne Published: (1858)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the proposed Strathmerton to Tocumwal railway Published: (1904)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Werrimull to the Hut railway (Red Cliffs towards South Australian border) : together with book of reference and plan Published: (1923)