Report on the storage and distribution of water in the Wimmera districts and southern Mallee area : return to an order of the House dated 14th August 1907 for a copy of the report of the State Rivers and Water Supply Commission on the storage and distribution of water in the Wimmera districts and southern Mallee area /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. State Rivers and Water Supply Commission|
|Other Authors:||Murray, Stuart, 1837-1919, Garson, George, 1863?-1911, Cattanach, William, 1863-1932, Learmonth, Percy|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Acting Government Printer, 1907
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1907, no. C 3
GP V 1907 no. C3
GP V 1907 no. C3 map (11.9 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 14th August 1907"
Commission: Stuart Murray (Chairman), George Garson and William Cattanach
Appendix comprises: Report for Conference at Murtoa on the 19th September1906 Held to Consider Schemes for the Trusts Supplying Water to the Northern Areas in Place of Being Taken Over by the Commission (by P. Learmonth).
10p. : fold. map ; 33cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the storage and distribution of water in the Wimmera and southern Mallee districts : together with the minutes of evidence Published: (1907)
- Surplus water of the Loddon : return to an order of the House dated 20th July 1887 for a copy of the resolutions adopted by the Conference of Engineers called to consider the distribution of the surplus water of Loddon and any subsequent papers referring to this resolution Published: (1887)
- Tragowel Plains Irrigation Trust : return to an order of the House, dated 17th August 1887 for a copy of the application for the formation of the Tragowel Plains Irrigation Trust, and of all orders in Council authorizing them to divert water from the Loddon River, and of any opinions of the Honourable the Attorney-General as whether such orders are in accordance with law Published: (1887)
- Piping the system : incorporating the Wimmera-Mallee pipeline and the Goldfields superpipe : ordered to be printed / Published: (2008)
- Inquiry into positioning the Wimmera Mallee Pipeline region to capitalise on new economic development opportunities : final report / Published: (2010)