Ocean mail contract : draft agreement
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Law Dept.|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Acting Government Printer, 1907
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1907, no. C 2
GP V 1907 no. C 2
"Return to an order of the House, dated 24th July, 1907, for - a copy of the draft agreement for the ocean mail contract"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 24th July, 1907"
4p ; 33cm.
- Steam postal service : copy of letter from the Chief Secretary of Victoria to the Agent-General, London, conveying instructions to call for tenders for an ocean mail service to alternate fortnightly with the service via Suez Published: (1877)
- Unstamped and improperly stamped letters : return to address, Mr. Harrison - 27th February, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Northcote daily mail : return to address, Mr. Fawkner - 16th March, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)