Seventeenth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Graham, George, 1838-1922, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Victoria. Governor (1904-1908 : Talbot)|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Government Printer, 1908
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1908, no. 18
GP V 1908 no. 18
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict., No. 1177), Section 18"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir Reginald Arthur James Talbot ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: George Graham (chairman), John Billson, William Embling, Peter McBride, Donald Melville and Edward Warde
8p. ; 33cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway communication with Woolamai, San Remo, and Cape Patterson Published: (1905)
- Seventeenth report of the Custodian Published: (1992)
- Seventeenth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1857)
- Seventeenth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1860)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)