Eighteenth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Cullen, John, 1856-1916, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Government Printer, 1909
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1909, Second Session no. 12
GP V 1909 Second Session no. 12
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1171), Section 18"
Committee comprised Ewen Cameron (Chairman), John Billson, John Cullen, William Embling, Donald Melville and Edward Warde
8p. ; 33cm.
- Eighteenth report of the Custodian Published: (1992)
- Eighteenth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1857)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)