Locomotives constructed at Newport Workshops
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Tait, Thomas James, Sir, 1864-1940|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Government Printer, 1910
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1910, no. C 6
GP V 1910 no. C 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 20th December 1910"
"Thos. Tait, Chairman"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners on the rolling-stock, way and works and stores, Melbourne 31st March 1904 / Published: (1904)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on proposed expenditure under Railway Loan Application Act, no. 3557 (new locomotive erecting shop at Newport Workshops) : together with minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1928)
- Money paid by Railway Department for fire claims : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing (1) The amount of money paid by the Railway Department for the claims since the Spark Arrester Board sent in their report dated 29th October 1883 (2) The amount of damage done to railway rolling-stock by fires caused by locomotives (3) The cost of fitting locomotive engines with spark-catchers, and if they were of the best design as required by law (4) The number of miles run by engine No. 148 since she has been fitted with a spark-arrester, her consumption of fuel per mile, also the number of miles she ran in twelve months previous to being fitted, and the quantity of fuel she then consumed per mile Published: (1888)
- Locally manufactured and imported locomotives Published: (1898)
- Report of the Royal Commission on the Cost of Making Railway Locomotives at the Phoenix Foundry, Ballarat, and at the Newport Railway Workshops, etc. : together with appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1905)