Fire damage by and alterations to railway engine R159 : petition
|Main Author:||Troup, William John|
|Other Authors:||Troup, George Cattanach, Troup, James Alexander|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Government Printer, 1911
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1911, no. E 1
GP V 1911 no. E 1
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 16th August 1911"
"The humble Petition of William John Troup, George Cattanach Troup the younger, and James Alexander Troup, of Tourello , in the State of Victoria, farmers"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Fire engines Published: (1853)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly upon the Hydraulic System Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1887)
- Report of the Royal Commission to Inquire into the Place of Origin and the Causes of the Fires which Commenced at Yallourn on the 14th of February, 1944 : the Adequacy of the Measures which had been taken to Prevent Damage and the Measures to be taken to Protect the Undertaking and Township at Yallourn : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1944)
- Victorian Water Supply : fifth annual general report by the Minister of Water Supply Published: (1891)
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon the Fire Brigade System : minutes of evidence Published: (1885)