Twenty-first general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Cullen, John, 1856-1916, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Government Printer, 1911
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1911, Second Session no. 14
GP V 1911 Second Session no. 14
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1177) Section 18"
Committee: Ewen Hugh Cameron (chairman), William Henry Embling, Donald Melville, John William Billson, John Cullen and Edward Coughlan Warde
10p. ; 33cm.
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : twenty-seventh general report Published: (1917)
- Twenty-second general report / Published: (1912)
- Twenty-third general report / Published: (1913)
- Twenty-fourth general report / Published: (1914)
- Twenty-fifth general report / Published: (1915)