The Land Acts : report for the eighteen months ended 30th June, 1912
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Crown Lands and Survey|
|Other Authors:||MacGibbon, John, b. 1848, McKenzie, Hugh, 1853-1942, Reed, Joseph Martin, 1857-1932, Victoria. Governor (1911-1914 : Fuller)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Acting Government Printer, 1912
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1912, no. 36
GP V 1912 no. 36
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency Sir John Michael Fleetwood Fuller, Baronet, Governor of the State of Victoria and its Dependencies, &c., &c., &c."
"H. McKenzie, Commissioner of Crown Lands and Survey, and President of the Board of Land and Works"
"Jno. MacGibbon, Secretary for Lands"
Appendix A: report on the Professional Division of the Department for the year ending 30th June, 1912 by J. M. Reed, Surveyor-General
20p. ; 33cm.
- The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1913 Published: (1913)
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1910 Published: (1911)
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1909 Published: (1910)
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1908 Published: (1909)
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1904 Published: (1905)