Cost of certain works carried out by the government
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly|
|Other Authors:||Cameron, Samuel Sherwen, 1866-1933, Drake, Edwin Tiptree, Sir, 1856-1922, Fitzpatrick, William Francis Joseph F., 1854-1940|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Acting Government Printer, 1912
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1912, no. C 9
GP V 1912 no. C 9
"Return to an Order of the House, dated 11th July, 1912, for - A return showing the total estimated cost of each of the following public works now being carried ot by the Government, viz. :- 1. The erection of the new pier at Port Melbourne. 2. The building of the cool stores &c. at the Victoria Dock. 3. The duplication of the railway lines along the viaduct between Spencer-street and the Flinders-street railway stations"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 17th December, 1912"
"E. T. Drake, Secretary for Public Works"
"S. S. Cameron, Acting Secretary for Agriculture"
"W. Fitzpatrick, Chairman Victorian Railways Commissioners"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (Government Cool Stores, Victoria Dock) Published: (1925)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (Government Cool Stores) Published: (1915)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (Victoria Dock Cool Stores) : with appendices Published: (1930)
- Finance 1917-18 : the Treasurer's statement of the receipts and expenditure of the consolidated revenue and other moneys year ending 30th June 1918 : accompanied by the report of the Auditor-General and by the documents specified in the fifty-sixth section of the Audit Act Published: (1918)
- Balance-sheets of commercial and other activities of the State Published: (1918)