The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1913
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Crown Lands and Survey|
|Other Authors:||MacGibbon, John, b. 1848, McKenzie, Hugh, 1853-1942, Madden, John, Sir, 1844-1918, Reed, Joseph Martin, 1857-1932|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1913
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1913-14, no. 51
GP V 1913/14 no. 51
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir John Madden, G.C.M.G., Lieutenant-Governor of the State of Victoria"
"H. McKenzie, Commissioner of Crown Lands and Survey, and President of the Board of Land and Works"
"Jno. MacGibbon, Secretary for Lands"
Appendix A: Report on the Professional Division of the Department for the year ending 30th June 1913 by J. M. Reed (surveyor-general)
23p. ; 33cm.
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1910 Published: (1911)
- The Land Acts : report for the eighteen months ended 30th June, 1912 Published: (1912)
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1909 Published: (1910)
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1908 Published: (1909)
- The Land Acts : report for the year ended 31st December 1904 Published: (1905)