Report of the Apprenticeship Conference 1913
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Premier's Office|
|Other Authors:||Apprenticeship Conference, Busby, William Shearing, Dobson, A., Fink, Theodore, 1855-1942, Hannah, Martin, 1865-1953, Harkness, Thomas Y., Lemmon, John, 1875-1955, Long, Arthur, McCutcheon, Robert George, 1841-1918, McNeilage, William, O'Grady, E. E., Pryor, Richard Aitken, Swinburne, George, 1861-1928|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1913
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1913-14, no. 59
GP V 1913/14 no. 59
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To the Honorable William Alexander Watt, M.L.A., Premier"
Conference members: Theodore Fink (chairman), George Swinburne, Martin Hannah, John Lemmon, Robert George McCutcheon, W. McNeilage, Richard Aitken Pryor, A. Dobson, Arthur Long, William Shearing Busby and Thomas Y. Harkness
"E. E. O'Grady, Secretary'
Includes Dissenting Report by William Shearing Busby
14p. ; 33cm.
- Apprenticeship Commission of Victoria : forty-sixth annual report for year ended 30th June 1974 Published: (1974)
- Apprenticeship Commission of Victoria : forty-seventh annual report for year ended 30th June 1975 Published: (1975)
- Apprenticeship Commission of Victoria : forty-fifth annual report for year ended 30th June 1973 Published: (1973)
- Apprenticeship Commission of Victoria : forty-fourth annual report for year ended 30th June 1972 / Published: (1972)
- The Discipline Act 1870 - naval apprentices : regulations Published: (1886)