The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1914 : with appendices : presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Crown Lands and Survey|
|Other Authors:||Lawson, Harry Sutherland Wightman, Sir, 1875-1952, Reed, Joseph Martin, 1857-1932, Lang, Alexander Bruce, b. 1860, Allan, Frank E. 1849-1917, Cronin, John, 1865-1923|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1914
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1914, no. 38
GP V 1914 no. 38 (1.5 MB)
"H. S. W. Lawson, Commissioner of Crown Lands and Survey, and President of the Board of Land and Works"
"J. M. Reed, Secretary for Lands"
Appendix B: Annual report on the survey operations of the Department for the year ending 30th June, 1914 by A. B. Lang (surveyor-general)
Appendix C: Report as to the Vermin Destruction and Wire-Netting Acts for the financial year 1913-14 by F. E. Allan (chief inspector, Vermin Destruction Act)
Appendix D: Report on the Botanic and Domain Gardens and Treasury Gardens for the Year Ending 30th June 1914 by J. Cronin (curator)
Other people mentioned in the report: John Macgibbon (previous Secretary for Lands who retired on the 31st March 1914 p. 16)
25p. ; 33cm.
- The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1915 : with appendices Published: (1915)
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1918 : with appendices Published: (1918)
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1917, with appendices Published: (1917)
- The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1916 : with appendices Published: (1916)
- Report of proceedings taken under the provisions of the Land Act 1869 during the year ending 31st December 1880 Published: (1881)