Twenty-fifth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Barnes, Samuel, 1865-1951, Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Hicks, Alfred, 1860-1921, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Solly, Robert Henry, 1859-1932, Toutcher, Richard Frederick, 1861-1941, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Victoria. Governor (1914-1920 : Stanley)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1915
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1915, no. 9
GP V 1915 no. 9
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict., No. 1177), Section 18"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir Arthur Lyulph Stanley ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: Samuel Barnes (chairman), John Billson, Alfred Hicks, Donald Melville, Robert Solly and Richard Toutcher
After being a Member of the Legislative Assembly for upwards of 40 years E. H. Cameron retired from public life in November 1915. From 1894 to 1902, and again from 1909 to the dissolution of Parliament in November, Mr Cameron filled the office of Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways. E. C. Warde, who was a member of the Committee from 1902 to 1914, also severed his association with the Committee on the dissolution of Parliament. The eleventh Committee was appointed on the 15th December 1914. R. F. Toutcher and R. H. Solly took the places of E. H. Cameron and E. C. Warde, respectively. S. Barnes was appointed Chairman of the Committee, and D. Melvillle, Vice-Chairman
12p. ; 34cm.
- Twenty-ninth general report / Published: (1919)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed narrow-gauge railway from Lilydale to Yarra Junction : together with appendices Published: (1897)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of increasing the limit of expenditure for the Colac and Beech Forest railway : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1899)
- Report of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on alternative routes for narrow-gauge permanent survey from Fern Tree Gully to Gembrook : together with the minutes of evidence Published: (1897)
- Fifth general report / Published: (1897)