Twenty-sixth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Barnes, Samuel, 1865-1951, Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Hicks, Alfred, 1860-1921, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Solly, Robert Henry, 1859-1932, Toutcher, Richard Frederick, 1861-1941, Victoria. Governor (1914-1920 : Stanley)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1916
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1916, no. 9
GP V 1916 no. 9
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1915 (6 Geo. V., No. 2717), Section 27 "
Report "To His Excellency The Honorable Sir Arthur Lyulph Stanley ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: Samuel Barnes (chairman), John Billson, Alfred Hicks, Donald Melville, Robert Solly and Richard Toutcher
8p. ; 33cm.
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- Thirty-sixth general report / Published: (1926)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : twenty-seventh general report Published: (1917)
- Twenty sixth report of the Custodian. Published: (1994)
- Twenty-second general report / Published: (1912)