The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1917, with appendices
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Crown Lands and Survey|
|Other Authors:||Cronin, John, 1865-1923, Hutchinson, William, 1864-1924, Lang, Alexander Bruce, b. 1860, Luly, William Henry, b. 1866, Reed, Joseph Martin, 1857-1932, Victoria. Governor (1914-1920 : Stanley)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1917
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1917, no. 36
GP V 1917 no. 36
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir Arthur Lyulph Stanley, K.C.M.G., Governor of the State of Victoria"
"W. Hutchinson, Commissioner of Crown Lands and Survey, and President of the Board of Land and Works"
"J. M. Reed, Secretary for Lands"
Appendix A: report on the survey work carried out by the Dept. of Lands and Survey for the financial year ending 30th June 1917 by A. B. Lang (surveyor-general)
Appendix B: report as to the operation of the Vermin Destruction and Wire-Netting Acts for the financial year 1916-17 by W. H. Luly (chief inspector)
Appendix C: report relating to the Botanic Gardens, Domain and Treasury Gardens for the year ending 30th June 1917 by J. Cronin (curator)
23p. ; 33cm.
- The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1916 : with appendices Published: (1916)
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1918 : with appendices Published: (1918)
- The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1915 : with appendices Published: (1915)
- The Land Acts : report for the financial year ended 30th June 1914 : with appendices : presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command Published: (1914)
- Report of proceedings taken under the provisions of the Land Act 1869 during the year ending 31st December 1880 Published: (1881)