Twenty-ninth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Hicks, Alfred, 1860-1921, Menzies, James, 1862-1945, Solly, Robert Henry, 1859-1932, Toutcher, Richard Frederick, 1861-1941, Victoria. Governor (1914-1920 : Stanley)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1919
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1919, no. 5
GP V 1919 no. 5
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1915 (6 Geo. V., No. 2717), Section 27"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir Arthur Lyulph Stanley ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: Richard Toutcher (chairman), Alfred Hicks, Donald Melville, John Billson, James Menzies and Robert Solly
Donald Melville died on 20th March 1919 and Alfred Hicks was appointed in his place
Other mentions: Developmental Railways Account p. p. 4, Land Act 1915 p. 5, Railways Act 1915 Section 102 p. 4, Railways Standing Committee Act 1915 p. 3,4, Royal Commission into the Working of the Victorian Railways 1917 p. 4 and Hon. W. A. Watt p. 4
5p. ; 33cm.
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1925 Published: (1925)
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1924 Published: (1924)
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1923 Published: (1924)
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1922 Published: (1922)
- The Land Act : report for the financial year ended 30th June, 1921 Published: (1921)