Thirtieth general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Hicks, Alfred, 1860-1921, Menzies, James, 1862-1945, Richardson, Horace Frank, 1854-1935, Solly, Robert Henry, 1859-1932, Toutcher, Richard Frederick, 1861-1941, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (Irvine)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1920
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1920, no. 3
GP V 1920 no. 3
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1915 (6 Geo. V., No. 2717), Section 27"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir William Hill Irvine ... Lieutenant-Governor of the State of Victoria"
Commitee: James Menzies (chairman), John Billson, Alfred Hicks, Horace Richardson, Robert Solly and Richard Toutcher
Alfred Hicks resigned on 18th May, 1920, on becoming a member of the Government. James Menzies was appointed on 28th April, 1920. Horace Richardson was appointed on 9th June, 1920 to the vacant Vice-Chairmanship
4p. ; 33cm.
- Thirtieth report of the Custodian. Published: (1995)
- Thirtieth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1860)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)