Thirty-third general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Cameron, Allan Francis, 1868-1923, Goudie, George Louis, Sir, 1866-1949, Kendell, William, 1851-1922, Richardson, Horace Frank, 1854-1935, Solly, Robert Henry, 1859-1932, Toutcher, Richard Frederick, 1861-1941, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (Irvine)|
Melbourne : Albert J. Mullett, Government Printer, 1923
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1923-24, no. 5
GP V 1923/24 no. 5
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Commmittee Act 1915 (6 Geo. V., No. 2717), Section 27"
Report "To His Excellency the Honorable Sir William Hill Irvine ... Lieutenant-Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: Richard Toutcher (chairman), John Billson, Francis Cameron, Sir George Goudie, William Kendell, Horace Richardson and Robert Solly
The Fourteenth Committee was appointed on 28th September, 1921. William Kendell died on 20th October, 1922. Sir George Goudie was appointed on 24th October, 1922
6p. ; 32cm.
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- Thirty-seventh general report / Published: (1927)
- Thirty-ninth general report / Published: (1929)
- Thirty-sixth general report / Published: (1926)
- Thirty-fifth general report / Published: (1925)