Summary of recommendations from the report by Dr. Malcolm T. MacEachern, C.M., D.Sc., Associate Director American College of Surgeons and Director of Hospital Activities on the hospital system of the state of Victoria
|Main Author:||MacEachern, Malcolm T.|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1926
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1926, no. 23
GP V 1926 no. 23
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
6p. ; 34cm.
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1907 Published: (1908)
- Hospitals for the Insane (Department of Mental Hygiene) : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane (Director of Mental Hygiene) for the year ended 31st December 1933 Published: (1935)
- Immigration: return to address - Mr. O'Shanassy, 25th November 1852 [i.e. 1851] Published: (1852)
- Emigration and immigration : report of the acting Immigration Agent upon colonial emigration and immigration for the year 1854 Published: (1855)
- Report of the Royal Commission on Border Railways : together with minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1911)