Report on the co-ordination and co-relation of hospitals, medical schools, and research institutions in Canada and the United States of America /
|Main Author:||Argyle, Stanley, Sir, 1867-1940|
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of the Premier|
|Other Authors:||Berry, Richard James Arthur, 1867-1962, Love, Robert James|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1927
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1927, no. C 2
GP V 1927 no. C 2 (1.6 MB)
"Return to an Order of the House, dated 16th August, 1927, for - A copy of the report on the co-ordination and co-relation of hospitals, medical schools, and research institutions in Canada and the United States of America ; by Dr. the Honorable Stanley S. Argyle, M.B., M.R.C.S., M.L.A."
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 16th August, 1927"
Report "To the Honorable E. J. Hogan, M.L.A., Premier and Treasurer of Victoria"
"On the 11th January, 1927, a delegation appointed by the Victorian Government left Victoria to visit America. The delegates were myself, as Minister of Public Health of this State, and Mr. R. J. Love, Inspector of Charities and Secretary of the Hospitals and Charities Board of Victoria. Professor R. J. A. Berry, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Melbourne, who was en route to America as the guest of the Rockefeller Foundation, was the third member of the delegation"
37p. ; 34cm.
- Notes and recommendations by the Inspector of Charities (Victoria) as to hospitals and other philanthropic institutions and organizations based on investigations in New Zealand, Canada, the United States, and the British Isles Published: (1927)
- Time allowed for polling in various countries : return to an order of the House dated 19th October 1887 for a return showing (1) The number of hours during which polling booths are kept open at parliamentary elections in the United Kingdom, the principal countries of Europe, and the United States of America. (2) The number of hours for polling at municpal elections in the countries hereinbefore referred to Published: (1887)
- Final report on technical education : continuation schools in Great Britain and Europe, establishment of continuation schools in Victoria ; survey of technical education in Great Britain, Europe, America, Japan, etc. ; technical education in Victoria - report and recommendations / Published: (1901)
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1926 Published: (1927)
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1930 Published: (1931)