Audit Act finance : statement, prepared by the Honourable the Treasurer, of the receipts and payments of the public account for the year 1859 accompanied by the report of the Audit Commissioners and by the documents specified in the fourth clause of the Act, viz., copies of the cases put before the law officers for their opinion and of the opinions given thereon; copies of all orders in Counci, by which items in the "supplies" have been augmented from the unexpected surplus of other items in the same subdivision
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1861
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1860-61, no. A 4
GP V 1860/61 no. A 4 p. 1-69 (2.9 MB)
GP V 1860/61 no. A 4 p. 70-138 (3.7 MB)
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 4th January, 1861"
138p. ; 33cm.
- Audit Act finance statement : statement, prepared by the Honourable the Treasurer, of the receipts and payments of the public account for the year 1858 accompanied by the report of the Audit Commissioners and by the copies of cases put for the opinion of the law officers to the present date together with the opinions given thereupon Published: (1859)
- Abstract of the revenue and expenditure of the colony of Victoria and of the sums appropriated to meet the services and purposes specified in schedule B-13 and 14 Vic., c. 59, and of the expenditure of the same for the year 1853 Published: (1855)
- Expenditure of Public Works Department : return to an order of the House dated 6th September 1887 for a return showing the details of the expenditure - division 71, subdivision 2, item 1 ; subdivision no. 4 of item no. 1 ; subdivision no. 6 of item 2 ; subdivision no. 12, Public Works Department for the year 1886-1887 Published: (1887)
- Constitution Act : opinion of the Attorney-General upon the proper construction of clause LVI of the Constitution Act ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 3rd July 1860 : and Opinion of the Solicitor-General on the same ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 4th July 1860 Published: (1860)
- Remuneration to Members of Parliament : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 11th December 1877 for a return of the names of all Members of Parliament who have left this Colony since the principle of payment of Members has been established, the time of their absence, the amount of remuneration received by them during such absence and whether any legal opinion has been given upon the subject and if so,by whom and all correspondence which has passed relative thereto ; also the names of all Members if any who have refused to accept such payment Published: (1878)