Finance : balance sheet 1st January, 1856 to 31st December 1856
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
|Other Authors:||Harker, George, 1816-1879, Jones, Francis, d. 1885, Symonds, Charles Hunt, 1819?-1895|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1858
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1857-58, no. A 41
GP V 1857/58 no. A 41
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 8th April, 1858"
"Geo. Harker, Treasurer"
"C. H. Symonds, Commissioner of Audit"
"Francis Jones, Commissioner of Audit"
11p. ; 33cm.
- Cash balances : statement of the cash balances of the several colonial revenues and special funds on 31st December 1855, exclusive of the balance of unclaimed poundage stated in a return by the Treasurer to have amounted on 31st December last to £105861 2s. 6d. Published: (1856)
- Abstract of general revenue and expenditure from 1st January to 22nd November, 1855 Published: (1856)
- Abstract of the territorial revenue of the Colony of Victoria, and expenditure of the same for the period from 1st January to 22nd November, 1855 Published: (1856)
- Finance : balance sheet for the year 1857 Published: (1859)
- Finance : abstracts and statements of the general and crown revenues and appropriation of the same from 1st July to 31st December 1851 Published: (1852)