Report of the Auditor-General on the purchase of electrical equipment for the Railways in 1925
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Auditor-General|
|Other Authors:||Norris, John Alexander, 1872-1962|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1928
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1928, no. 1
GP V 1928 no. 1
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant-Governor"
"J. A. Norris, Auditor-General"
12p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Statute Law Revision Committee upon the acquisition of materials for authorised works : together with extracts from the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1963)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the more efficient use of municipal plant and equipment Published: (1976)
- Report of the Safety Mining Cages Board, relating to the different patterns of safety mining cages used : together with their report on the question of adopting a uniform code of signals for all mines in Victoria, etc., etc. Published: (1890)
- Report from the Select Committee upon Parliament Houses Published: (1857)
- Managing medical equipment in public hospitals / Published: (2003)