Statement of the revenue and expenditure of Victoria for the year 1854
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Audit Office (1851-1902)|
|Other Authors:||Grimes, Edward, 1811?-1859|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 89
GP V 1854/55 no. A 89
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 6th June,1855"
"Edward Grimes, Auditor General"
 p. ; 33cm.
- Balance sheet for the year 1855 : with detailed statements of revenue and expenditure (exclusive of the territorial revenue and expenditure previous to 23rd November 1855) Published: (1857)
- Abstract of general revenue and expenditure on account of the year 1854 Published: (1856)
- Abstract of the territorial revenue of the Colony of Victoria, and expenditure of the same for the service of the year 1854 Published: (1856)
- [Treasury] Estimates of the revenue and expenditure for the year ending 30th June 1886 Published: (1885)
- [Treasury] Estimates of the revenue and expenditure for the year ending 30th June 1885 Published: (1884)