Finance : abstracts and statements of the general & crown revenues and of the appropriation of the same for the year 1852
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Audit Office (1851-1902)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1853-54, no. A 18
GP V 1853/54 no. A 18
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 22nd September 1853"
"Hugh C. E. Childers, Auditor General"
"Audit Office, Melbourne, 1st June 1853"
45p. ; 33cm.
- Finance : abstracts and statements of the general and crown revenues and appropriation of the same from 1st July to 31st December 1851 Published: (1852)
- Abstract of the territorial revenue of the Colony of Victoria, and expenditure of the same for the service of the year 1854 Published: (1856)
- Abstract of general revenue and expenditure on account of the year 1854 Published: (1856)
- Abstract of the revenue and expenditure of the colony of Victoria and of the sums appropriated to meet the services and purposes specified in schedule B-13 and 14 Vic., c. 59, and of the expenditure of the same for the year 1853 Published: (1855)
- Abstract of the territorial revenue of the Colony of Victoria, and expenditure of the same for the period from 1st January to 22nd November, 1855 Published: (1856)