Country Roads Board : fourteenth annual report for year ended 30th June, 1927
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Country Roads Board|
|Other Authors:||Acton, Henry, 1841-1913, Callaway, Arthur Emuss, 1863-1944, Dale, William Leslie, 1880-1951, Forbes, Andrew J., Hicks, Edwin James, d. 1948, McCormack, William Thomas Bartholomew, 1879-1938, Norris, John Alexander, 1872-1962, Wilson, William, 1834-1891, Victoria. Public Works Dept.|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1928
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1928, no. 11
GP V 1928 no. 11 (3.6 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to Act No. 2635"
Report to "The Honorable J. P. Jones, M.L.C., Minister for Public Works"
Board: W. McCormack (chairman) and Arthur E. Callaway
"W. L. Dale, Secretary"
"J. A. Norris, Auditor-General"
"Edwin J. Hicks, Assistant Accountant"
Includes extract from the Victorian Government Gazette, 29th July, 1870, page 1127 - Bungaree Road District Board - signed And. J. Forbes, Chairman, Henry Acton, Clerk to the Board, and William Wilson, Commissioner of Railways and Roads
95p. : ill., plans ; 34cm
- Country Roads Board : sixty-fifth annual report for year ended 30th June 1978 / Published: (1978)
- Country Roads Board : sixty-third annual report for year ended 30th June 1976 Published: (1976)
- Country Roads Board : sixty-fourth annual report for year ended 30th June 1977 / Published: (1977)
- Country Roads Board, Victoria : sixty-first annual report for year ended 30th June, 1974 Published: (1974)
- Country Roads Board Victoria : sixty-second annual report for year ended 30th June 1975 Published: (1975)