Forty-second general report /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Bell, Alexander, 1851-1931, Cook, Arthur Ernest, 1883-1945, Dunstan, A. A. Sir, 1882-1950, Hayes, Thomas, 1890-1967, Lind, Albert Eli, Sir, 1878-1964, McGregor, Martin Robert, 1859-1936, Victoria. Governor (1926-1931 : Somers)|
Melbourne : H. J. Green, Government Printer, 1931
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1931, no. 2
GP V 1931 no. 2
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1928 (19 Geo. V., No. 3761), Section 27, on Wednesday, 6th May, 1931"
Report "To His Excellency Lieutenant-Colonel the Right Honorable Arthur Herbert Tennyson ... Governor of Victoria"
Committee: Thomas Hayes (chairman), Alexander Bell, Arthur Cook, Albert Dunstan, Albert Lind and Martin McGregor
The members of the Seventeenth Committee were appointed by the Legislative Council on 11th December, 1929, and by the Legislative Assembly on 18th December, 1929
Alexander Bell MLC died on 27th March, 1931
7p. ; 34cm.
- Forty-third general report / Published: (1932)
- Forty-first general report / Published: (1930)
- Twenty-second general report / Published: (1912)
- Thirty-second general report / Published: (1922)
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)