Police force : return to an order of the House, dated 13th November, 1889, for a return showing the respective ages and grades of all members of the police force who are over the age of fifty-five years
|Corporate Author:||Victoria Police Force (1853-1977)|
|Other Authors:||Chomley, Hussey Malone, 1832-1906|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1889
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1889, no. C 17
GP V 1889 no. C 17
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 25th November 1889"
"H. M. Chomley, Chief Commissioner of Police"
2p. ; 34cm
- Police over fifty-five : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a return showing the number of members of the police force who are retained in the service, being above the prescribed age for retirement (fifty-five), with their respective ages, stations and rank, and setting forth the number of years they have remained in the positions or stations they now occupy Published: (1886)
- Police on duty at places of amusement : return to an order of the House, dated 31st July 1890 for a return showing the number of members of the Police Force in Melbourne who are allowed to perform extra duties at theatres, concerts, football matches &c. for which they receive payment over and above ordinary wages, and the amount received by each member for the last three months Published: (1890)
- Royal Commission on Police : special report on the Detective Branch Published: (1883)
- Police Commission : charges against members of the police force : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd November 1881 for copies of any communications the Chief Secretary may have received from members of the police with regard to the charges against them in the report of the Police Commission Published: (1881)
- Police Commission : second progress report of the Royal Commission of Enquiry into the circumstances of the Kelly outbreak, the present state and organization of the Police Force, etc. Published: (1881)