Thirty-sixth annual report, 1940-41 /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. State Rivers and Water Supply Commission|
|Other Authors:||East, Lewis Ronald, Sir, 1899-1994, Duggan, Laurence, Hanslow, Harold, Lambert, W., Robertson, William Alexander, d. 1943|
Melbourne : H. E. Daw, Government Printer, 1941
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1941, no. 13
GP V 1941 no. 13 (1.9 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Water Act 1928"
Commissioner: L. R. East (chairman), H. Hanslow and W. A. Robertson
"L. Duggan, Secretary"
"W. Lambert, B.Com., D.P.A., A.F.I.A., Accountant"
SRWSC employees who enlisted for active service abroad with the Navy, Army or Air Force (permanent staff): John Clarke, Alan Edward Crow, Harold Edward Curnick, Keith Johnson Dickinson, Richard Drummond, Reginald Uriah Golding, Sydney George Elliott Graham, George Alfred Hawkins, Frederick Charles Hodgson, William John Horridge, Roderick Owen Kefford, Geoffrey Wilfred Valentine Lewis, Alan Ryrie McCallum, Cyril John Bennett McPherson, Colin David Marr, William Phillips, Leo Joseph Rayner, George Ritchie, John Charles Robert Sundercombe, James Watson, Robert Clarence White and Edwin Richard Wood
SRWSC employees who enlisted for active service abroad with the Navy, Army or Air Force (temporary staff): Percival Harvey Abbott, Archibald William Barlow, William Sydney Chirgwin, Harrie Miller Corlett, Alexander Neville Duff-Gordon, Birrell Frederick Lawrence, Michael Mullins Nolan, George James Scealy, Roy Arthur Sherriff, Allan Morris Sims, James Whitburn Tancoe, Arthur Bennett Williamson and David Norman Wyndham
90p. ; 34cm.
- Thirty-fifth annual report, 1939-40 / Published: (1940)
- Forty-first annual report, 1945-46 / Published: (1946)
- Minutes of evidence taken by the Board Appointed by His Excellency the Governor in Council to Inquire into the Effect of the Fiscal System of Victoria upon Industry and Production ; upon the Employment of the People ; upon the Condition and Extension of Agricultural, Mining and other Producing Interests ; and upon Exports and Imports Published: (1894)
- Minutes of evidence and appendices / Published: (1912)
- Synopsis, minutes of evidence and appendix / Published: (1892)