First progress report (housing) /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Barry, William Peter, 1899-1972, Cumming, William Ronald, 1886-1951, Dunstone, William, 1877-1944, Giles, George Ray, b. 1904, Lienhop, John Herman, Sir, 1886-1967, McKenzie, William George Alexander, 1883-1969, Zwar, Henry Peter, 1873-1959|
Melbourne : H. E. Daw, Government Printer, 1943
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1943, no. 12
GP V 1943 no. 12
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1941 (No. 4875)"
Committee: J. H. Lienhop (chairman), W. P. Barry, W. R. Cumming, W. Dunstone, W. G. McKenzie and H. P. Zwar
"G. R. Giles, Secretary"
4p. : 34cm.
- Final report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a commentary on the questions contained in the first progress report and recommendations thereof Published: (1955)
- First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a general review of the area under investigation and a summary of the questions to be resolved Published: (1954)
- First general report of the State Development Committee Published: (1944)
- Second progress report of the State Development Committee upon the development of north-western Victoria Published: (1946)
- Report of the State Development Committee on housing Published: (1944)