First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of north-western Victoria specifically the maintenance of the "C" relift pumping station in the Millewa water supply district
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Barry, William Peter, 1899-1972, Cumming, William Ronald, 1886-1951, Dodgshun, Keith, 1893-1971, Giles, George Ray, b. 1904, Lienhop, John Herman, Sir, 1886-1967, McKenzie, William George Alexander, 1883-1969, Zwar, Henry Peter, 1873-1959|
Melbourne : J. J. Gourley, Government Printer, 1945
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1944-45, no. 31
GP V 1944/45 no. 31
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1941 (No. 4875)"
Committee: J. H. Lienhop (chairman), W. P. Barry, W. R. Cumming, K. Dodgshun, W. G. McKenzie and H. P. Zwar
"G. R. Giles, Secretary"
6p. ; 34cm.
- Report of the State Development Committee on the development of the Millewa settlement area : water supply to and proposed extension to settlement Published: (1967)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the underground water resources of Victoria Published: (1962)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the mineral spa water resources of Victoria Published: (1970)
- Final report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a commentary on the questions contained in the first progress report and recommendations thereof Published: (1955)
- Inquiry into water resources management in Victoria : South-Western region water management strategy : interim report : ordered to be printed / Published: (1988)