First general report of the State Development Committee
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Barry, William Peter, 1899-1972, Cumming, William Ronald, 1886-1951, Dodgshun, Keith, 1893-1971, Dunstone, William, 1877-1944, Giles, George Ray, b. 1904, Lienhop, John Herman, Sir, 1886-1967, McKenzie, William George Alexander, 1883-1969, Zwar, Henry Peter, 1873-1959|
Melbourne : H. E. Daw, Government Printer, 1944
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1944-45, no. 12
GP V 1944/45 no. 12
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1941 (No. 4875)"
Committee: J. H. Lienhop (chairman), W. P. Barry, W. R. Cumming, K. Dodgeshun, W. G. McKenzie and H. P. Zwar
"G. R. Giles, Secretary"
The Committee's first Vice-Chairman, W. Dunstone, died on 12th April, 1944. K. Dodgshun was appointed Vice-Chairman on 2nd May, 1944
6p. ; 34cm.
- First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a general review of the area under investigation and a summary of the questions to be resolved Published: (1954)
- Final report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a commentary on the questions contained in the first progress report and recommendations thereof Published: (1955)
- Report of the State Development Committee upon the development of north-western Victoria Published: (1948)
- Second progress report of the State Development Committee upon the development of north-western Victoria Published: (1946)
- Report of the State Development Committee on housing Published: (1944)