Second progress report of the State Development Committee upon the development of north-western Victoria
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Dodgshun, Keith, 1893-1971, Gray, Henry Ronald, 1893-1955, Hyatt, John Allison Raymond, 1893-1969, Lienhop, John Herman, Sir, 1886-1967, Stoneham, C. P. 1909-1992, Tovell, Raymond Walter, 1890-1966, Whately, Robert Kirkham, 1895-1956|
Melbourne : J. J. Gourley, Government Printer, 1946
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1945-47, no. 39
GP V 1945/47 no. 39
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1941 (No. 4875)"
Committee: C. P. Stoneham (chairman), K. Dodgshun, R. J. A. Hyatt, J. H. Lienhop, R. W. Tovell and R. K. Whately
"H. R. Gray, Secretary"
6p. ; 34cm.
- Report of the State Development Committee upon the development of north-western Victoria Published: (1948)
- Final report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a commentary on the questions contained in the first progress report and recommendations thereof Published: (1955)
- First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a general review of the area under investigation and a summary of the questions to be resolved Published: (1954)
- First general report of the State Development Committee Published: (1944)
- Report of the State Development Committee on housing Published: (1944)