Report of the State Development Committee upon the development of north-western Victoria
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Gray, Henry Ronald, 1893-1955, Hipworth, John Alexander, 1899-1979, Ruthven, William, 1893-1970, Shepherd, Alfred Ernest, 1901-1958, Swinburne, Ivan Archie, 1908-1994, Tovell, Raymond Walter, 1890-1966, Whately, Robert Kirkham, 1895-1956|
Melbourne : J. J. Gourley, Government Printer, 1948
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1947-48, no. 24
GP V 1947/48 no. 24
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1941 (No. 4875)"
Committee: Raymond Tovell (chairman), John Hipworth, William Ruthven, Alfred Shepherd, Ivan Swinburne and Robert Whately
"H. R. Gray, Secretary"
8p. : fold. col. map ; 34cm.
- Second progress report of the State Development Committee upon the development of north-western Victoria Published: (1946)
- First general report of the State Development Committee Published: (1944)
- Final report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a commentary on the questions contained in the first progress report and recommendations thereof Published: (1955)
- First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of western and north-western Victoria specifically a general review of the area under investigation and a summary of the questions to be resolved Published: (1954)
- Report of the State Development Committee on housing Published: (1944)