Interim report of the State Development Committee on the utilization of timber resources in the watersheds of the state : with particular reference to so-called buffer areas under the jurisdiction of the Melbourne and Metropolitan Board of Works
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Balfour, James Charles Murray, 1914-1990, Cochrane, Leslie James, 1894-1972, Connell, P. P., Craig, Walter Henry, Jones, John Joseph, 1907-1997, Mansell, Arthur Robert, 1904-1990, Rossiter, John Frederick, Sir, 1913-1988|
Melbourne : W. M. Houston, Government Printer, 1958
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1958-59, no. 7
GP V 1958/59 no. 7
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1941 (No. 4875)"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 8th July, 1958"
Committee: P. P. Connell (chairman), James C. M. Balfour, L. J. Cochrane, J. J. Jones, A. R. Mansell and J. F. Rossiter
"W. H. Craig, Secretary"
11p. ; 34cm.
- Final report of the State Development Committee on the utilization of timber resources in the watersheds of the state Published: (1960)
- Melbourne and Metropolitan Board of Works Inquiry : Report of the Board appointed to inquire into certain matters concerning the Melbourne and Metropolitan Board of Works : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the development of the Millewa settlement area : water supply to and proposed extension to settlement Published: (1967)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the mineral spa water resources of Victoria Published: (1970)
- Report on Growth Areas Authority's performance and operations : inquiry into departmental and agency performance and operations : sixth report to the Legislative Council / Published: (2010)