Report from the Committee of Public Accounts on the application of a design, supervision and administration charge (oncost) in relation to works carried out under the supervision of the Public Works Department : together with appendices
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Public Accounts Committee|
|Other Authors:||Divers, William Thomas George, 1896-1978, Gibbs, George Sampson, 1908-1968, Holden, Jack Bruce, 1921-2002, Moss, George Colin, 1913-1985, Ring, Charlie 1899-1975, Taylor, Alexander William, 1906-1976, Trewin, Thomas Campion, 1914-1992|
Melbourne : A. C. Brooks, Government Printer, 1962
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1961-62, no. D 13
GP V 1961/62 no. D 13
"Ordered by the Legislative Assemlby to be printed, 20th March, 1962"
Committee: William Divers, George Gibbs, Jack Holden, George Moss, Charlie Ring, Alexander Taylor and Thomas Trewin
12p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts upon the Public Works Department : together with an appendix Published: (1968)
- Improving government management and accountability : a report to Parliament of a review of the Audit Act 1958 : first report to the Parliament : ordered to be printed / Published: (1983)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts on tenders lodged with the Public Works Department for the supply of vibratory rollers Published: (1960)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts (railway accounts - allocation of expenditure on renewals and replacements between capital and working expenses) : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1923)
- Cost of certain works carried out by the government Published: (1912)