Report of the State Development Committee on the development of the Millewa settlement area : water supply to and proposed extension to settlement
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. State Development Committee|
|Other Authors:||Castle, Alan Norman, Clarey, Reynold Arthur, 1897-1972, Knight, Alexander Wilson, 1924-1985, Mansell, Arthur Robert, 1904-1990, Phelan, William, 1915-1973, Tanner, Edgar Stephen, Sir, 1904-1979, Wiltshire, Raymond John, 1913-1990|
Melbourne : A. C. Brooks, Government Printer, 1967
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1966-67, no. 32
GP V 1966/67 no. 32
"Presented to His Excellency the Governor in Council and laid before both Houses of Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the State Development Act 1958 (No. 6376)"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 19th October 1966"
Committee: E. S. Tanner (chairman), R. A. Clarey, A. W. Knight, A. R. Mansell, W. Phelan and R. J. Wiltshire
"A. N. Castle, Secretary"
A. R. Mansell dissented from Recommendation No. 7 of the Committee's report
28p. : map ; 34cm.
- First progress report of the State Development Committee on the development of north-western Victoria specifically the maintenance of the "C" relift pumping station in the Millewa water supply district Published: (1945)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the underground water resources of Victoria Published: (1962)
- Report of the State Development Committee on the mineral spa water resources of Victoria Published: (1970)
- Report on the storage and distribution of water in the Wimmera districts and southern Mallee area : return to an order of the House dated 14th August 1907 for a copy of the report of the State Rivers and Water Supply Commission on the storage and distribution of water in the Wimmera districts and southern Mallee area / Published: (1907)
- Inquiry into water resources management in Victoria : South-Western region water management strategy : interim report : ordered to be printed / Published: (1988)