Intercolonial Conference : report and minutes of proceedings of the Intercolonial Conference held at Sydney during the months of January and February 1873 : with correspondence laid before the conference : also addresses to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State adopted by the representatives
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Victorian delegates: J. G. Francis (Chief Secretary) and Edward Langton (Treasurer).
New South Wales delegates: Henry Parkes (Colonial Secretary) Saul Samuel (Vice-President Executive Council).
New Zealand delegates: Julius Vogel (Colonial Treasurer) and William H. Reynolds (Commissioner of Customs).
Queensland delegates: A. H. Palmer (Colonial Secretary) and J. M. Thompson (Secretary for Lands).
South Australian delegates: Sir Henry Ayres (Chief Secretary) and J. H. Barrow (Treasurer).
Tasmanian delegates: F. M. Innes (Treasurer) and J. M. Wilson (President Legislative Council).
Western Australian delegates: F. P. Barlee (Colonial Secretary).
Includes correspondence from Henry Parkes, J. G. Francis, A. H. Palmer, J. M. Wilson, Henry Ayers, John Hall, Fred. P. Barlee, Henry Halloran (for the Colonial Secretary) and James K. Scott and a letter to the NSW Colonial Secretary from Julius Vogel & William H. Reynolds concerning proposals respecting the Californian Service.
Includes Papers and Correspondence Respecting Proposed Steam Mail Service Between Sydney and Batavia via Queensland and Torres Straits from Alexander Fraser, [W.] Stortenbeker (Secretary of Government Netherlands-India), A. H. Palmer, A. V. Drury (Clerk of the Executive Council Qld.), Messrs. Eldred and Spence, H. H. Massie (Under-Colonial Secretary Qld.), Richard Daintree (Agent-General) and H. S. Holland.
Includes Paper On the Subject of a Proposed Cable From Norman Mouth to Singapore by W. J. Cracknell.
Includes Adelaide and Port Darwin Telegraph reports from C. Todd, Engineer and Robert C. Patterson, Commanding Expedition.
Includes papers relating to the prevention of diseases in stock and to the regulations under the Stock Diseases Prevention Act of Victoria
98p. ; 35cm.
- Report, minutes of proceedings, etc., of the Cable Conference held in Sydney in January - February 1877 Published: (1877)
- Intercolonial Conference : minutes of proceedings of the Intercolonial Conference held at Sydney, January 1881 Published: (1881)
- Postal Conference, 1888 : proceedings of the Conference held in Sydney in January 1888 : minutes of the proceedings, resolutions, reports of permanent heads of departments, and papers laid before the Conference Published: (1888)
- Telegraph cables : copy of correspondence respecting evidence given by Mr Audley Coote (on behalf of Messrs. Siemens Brothers) at the Conference in Sydney re telegraph cables Published: (1877)
- Postal Conference 1883 : proceedings of the Conference held in Sydney in May 1883 : minutes of the proceedings, resolutions, papers laid before the Conference Published: (1883)