Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the proposed Tolmie railway
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Graham, George, 1838-1922, Bailes, Alfred Shrapnell, 1849-1928, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1905
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1905, Railways Standing Committee report no. 8
GP V 1905 Railways Standing Committee report no. 8
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 12th December 1905"
Committee: G. Graham (Chairman), A. S. Bailes, W. H. Embling, P. McBride, D. Melville and E. C. Warde
"The Tolmie district is situated about midway between Whitfield and Mansfield"
Includes references to evidence given by Maurice Kernot (acting engineer-in-chief Vic. Railways), H. Lavery (district surveyor) and railway officers who visited Tolmie, Mahaikah and Toombullup
James H. Graves (member for Delatite) is mentioned as having given evidence on 13th November 1895 that the Government had made no absolute promise that a railway would be constructed in the Tolmie region
BOUND IN 1905 VOLUME 1 p. [1011-1017]
7p. ; 34cm.
- Report on the proposed railway to Toombullup and Tolmie / Published: (1909)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway communication with Tolmie : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Tolmie District railway : together with minutes of evidence, plan, and map Published: (1928)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Tolmie District connecting railway (Mansfield, Tatong, and Moyhu extensions) : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1923)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the Tolmie District connecting railway : together with appendix, minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1914)