The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : fourth general report
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Buchanan, James, 1827-1914, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Morey, Edward, 1832-1907, Burton, John Balfour, 1842-1918, Cameron, Ewen Hugh, 1831-1915, Craven, Albert William, 1855-1913, Harris, Albert, 1842?-1910, Trenwith, William Arthur, 1846-1925, White, John Samuel, 1837-1926|
Melbourne : Robt. S. Brain, Government Printer, 1896
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1896, no. 13
GP V 1896 no. 13
"Presented to Parliament pursuant to the provisions of the Railways Standing Committee Act 1890 (54 Vict. No. 1177) Section 18"
Committee comprised: James Buchanan, Donald Melville, Edward Morey, John Balfour Burton, Ewen Hugh Cameron (Chairman), Albert William Craven, Albert Harris, William Arthur Trenwith and John Samuel White.
14p. ; 34cm.
- Third general report / The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways Published: (1895)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : sixth general report Published: (1898)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways : Twelfth general report Published: (1903)
- The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways. : fourteenth general report Published: (1905)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the proposed Alexandra railway Published: (1906)